News from the Résidence Château du Mée
and local surroundings
Keep up with the news from the Résidence Château du Mée, as well as surrounding local events. With colleagues, family or friends, there is no shortage of nearby happenings to enjoy all year round: trade fairs, exhibits, sporting and cultural events. Everything is easily accessible thanks to our ideal location, convenient to public transport and the main roadways to the capital.
COVID-19 Information & Health Rules at Residence
- A customer journey set up to facilitate physical distancing
- Wearing the mask is mandatory for our teams
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Rooms cleaned and ventilated according to a strict procedure at the end of each departure
- Our seminar rooms have been refurbished to leave 1 m2 between each person
From May 15, 2021, our takeaway will resume service on weekends from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
From May 19, we welcome you to the heart of our wooded park in the shade of the parasols on our terraces to taste the dishes of our Chef and meet the entire team!
To discover a bit more...
Château du Mée an excellent combination of tranquility, elegance, conviviality and comfort. Immerse yourself !Discover the hotel and the rooms