News from the Résidence Château du Mée
and local surroundings
Keep up with the news from the Résidence Château du Mée, as well as surrounding local events. With colleagues, family or friends, there is no shortage of nearby happenings to enjoy all year round: trade fairs, exhibits, sporting and cultural events. Everything is easily accessible thanks to our ideal location, convenient to public transport and the main roadways to the capital.
COVID-19 Information & Health Rules at Residence
- A customer journey set up to facilitate physical distancing
- Wearing the mask is mandatory for our teams
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Rooms cleaned and ventilated according to a strict procedure at the end of each departure
- Our seminar rooms have been refurbished to leave 1 m2 between each person
Pool side, open from 9am to 9pm: SWIMMING POOL CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE
- 7 persons maximum in the pool
- under reservation upstream, 1 hour allowed per room per day
Since August 9:
- Health pass, immunity certificate or pcr test or negative antigenic test of less than 48 hours will be required to access to the entire hotel and our common areas, restaurant, fitness room swimming pool...
Don’t you have a HEALTH PASS?
You will unfortunately not be able to access any spaces of our residence
Just 50 minutes from the Résidence Château du Mée, Europe's most famous amusement park always has something to celebrate. Set a date for some festive events that will transport young and old alike!
Don't miss the Air Legend Show at the Melun-Villaroche airfield on September 12 and 13, 2020. One of the biggest air shows in Europe
To discover a bit more...
Château du Mée an excellent combination of tranquility, elegance, conviviality and comfort. Immerse yourself !Discover the hotel and the rooms